2 TBS Organic Mocu Health Chia Seeds
1 Cup Organic Coconut Milk
1/2 teaspoon pure organic vanilla
To make the dip:
- Simply mix all the ingredients well and let it sit in the fridge overnight (6-8hrs is best but will set in as few as 2hrs) to allow the chia seeds to expand and soak up the liquid.
- In the morning stir the chia pudding well.
To make the Fruit Kabobs
- If using wooden or bamboo skewers, make sure all the splinters are off of them by rolling two together in your hands, or rub them over each other, as if you are sharpening a knife.
- Cut the fruit that is not already small into 1-inch, or bite-size, chunks.
- First, skewer the strawberry.
- Then, skewer the blueberry.
- Then, skewer the raspberry.