The problem with milkshakes is that they can be so unhealthy, so we created a healthier version of the classic treat that’s made with collagen and adds more nutritional benefits. Collagen is packed full of protein and amino acids, and has a wide range of health benefits including skin, joint and digestive support. All the deliciousness with none of the guilt!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops low calorie chocolate ice cream (only 240 calories and 3g of sugar for the entire pint!)
- 1 scoop Mocu Collagen Peptides
- Fat-free whipped cream (optional)
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
1) Add the almond milk, ice cream and collagen to the blender.
2) Blend for 30-60 seconds.
3) Pour in a cup and top with the fat-free whipped cream. (optional)