We've all been there-looking for that perfect chocolate snack, and we all know we don't want to feel regret after. With our new Hemp Protein Truffles recipe, they're high in plant-based protein, essential fatty acids and packed with plenty of vitamins. I promise these won't last long!
Primary Ingredients: Yield 8-9 truffles
- 1/4 cup MOCU Hemp Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 2 generous tbsps natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp melted organic coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- MOCU Hemp Hearts for rolling
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
1) Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2) Roll into small balls.
3) Coat with MOCU Hemp Hearts.
4) Set in fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
5) Store in an air-tight container.