Life gets busy but finding some quiet time to enjoy a book is well worth it. As summer winds to a close, make yourself a cold and delicious beverage like our Pear Ginger Refresher to accompany that great novel on #NationalBookLoversDay.
- Mocu Pear Ginger Zing Kombucha
- Sparkling water
- Fresh pear slices
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh mint
Preparation Time: 5 minutes, Optional Blanche Time: 5 minutes flesh down
1) Muddle together some fresh mint and fresh lime juice (1/2 lime wedge per glass) along with the Pear Ginger and leave a lime wedge in each glass
2) Cut pear into thin slices and either add the fresh pear to the glasses or see optional preparation step #1
3) Add Mocu Pear Ginger Zing Kombucha powder to each glass
3) Add sparkling water, using any ready to go products such as unflavored La Croix or a make your own with a soda stream
4) Add ice cubes
5) Either mix or shake and enjoy!
Optional Preparation Instructions:
1) Blanche pear slices with mint leaves in a small amount of water in either a pan or pot for 3-5 minutes to soften and bring out the pear flavor into the water. Add the remaining liquid, mint and pear slices to the glasses