While this chia seed pudding parfait looks all fancy, it is quite simple–and who doesn't love simple?
This recipe is great for those who have busy mornings, or if you just want something delicious for that perfect summer day. Whether you’re making them as a healthy dessert, or you want a fun dish to serve at brunch, the MOCU Chia Seed Pudding Parfaits are perfect.
- 5 oz container of strawberry greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of MOCU Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice
- 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
- Granola of choice
- Glasses such as parfait glasses, mason jars, wine glasses
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
1) Transfer the container of strawberry greek yogurt to a medium bowl or jar.
2) Add 2 Tbsp chia seeds and 1/4 cup milk to yogurt and stir together, then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
3) When the chia seed pudding mixtures have thickened, start making your parfaits in glass of choice.
4) Layer in granola, strawberry pudding, fresh strawberries, granola. Repeat this process until the glass is full. Top with chia seeds!