CHIA seeds are packed with essential plant-based nutrition and have unique benefits that are ideal for athletes, dieters, vegans, and anyone trying to improve their health.
Why Buy MOCU CHIA you ask?
- MOCU Chia Seeds are ONLY cleaned and bagged in the United States.
- All other chia seeds are harvested, cleaned and bagged outside of the US. Then they are brought into the US.
- Our chia uses an advanced chemical-free method to clean the seeds
- Our chia is always freshly harvested and packed in small batches
NUTRIENT DENSE PLANT-BASED NUTRITION
- 700% More Heart Healthy Omega-3's than Salmon
- 30% More Antioxidants than Blueberries
- 25% More Fiber Than Flax Seed
- 200% More Iron Than Spinach
- 500% More Calcium than Whole Milk
- 100% More Potassium than a Banana
- 1400% Times More Magnesium than Broccoli
NY TIMES BESTSELLER "BORN TO RUN" BY CRISTOPHER MCDOUGALL
[... excerpt ...] "In terms of nutritional content, a tablespoon of chia is like a smoothie made from salmon, spinach, and human growth hormone. As tiny as those seeds are, they’re super-packed with Omega-3s, protein, calcium, iron, zinc, fiber and antioxidants. ... you couldn’t do much better than chia, at least if you were interested in building muscle, lowering cholesterol, and reducing your risk of heart disease”
Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 2 tbsp (15g), Servings Per Container: Varies, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70 Calories from Fat: 40, Total Fat: 4.5 (7% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g , Sodium: 0mg , Total Carb: 7g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Sugars: 0g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin C: 4% DV, Thiamin B1:.1 mg (6% DV), RIboflavin B2: .2 mg (8% DV), Niacin B3: 1.4 mg (7% DV), Folic Acid B9: 42 mcg (11% DV), Vitamin B6: .1 mg (5% DV), Vitamin D: 224 IU (56% DV) Vitamin K: 51 mcg (64% DV), Iron: 6 mg (32% DV)
Certified Organic Chia Seeds